Customized Shell &Tube Heat Exchanger in China
|FOB Price:||US $3-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3-100/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
- Model NO.: GLL3
- Principle: Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Export Markets: Global
- Shell: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: Shanghai Jiangxing
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Application: Heater, Cooler, Heater
- Style: Shell and Tube
- Location: Factory
- Tube: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Tube Type Heat Exchanger
- Core: Tube
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84195000
As a traditional type of heat exchange equipment, shell-and-tube heat exchanger has been applied for ages. It has been extensively applied in many industrial departments, especially in such industries as chemical engineering, petroleum and energy source. Shell-and-tube heat exchanger is composed of many tubes which constitute a tube bundle that serves as the heat transfer surface of heat exchanger.
1) simple structure , convenient cleaning
2) high heat transferring efficiency .
3) strong adaptbaitiy
Tube : carbon steel , stainless steel , copper ,
Shell : carbon steel , stainless steel
oil /water coolers, fuel oil pre heaters, steam,
chilled water, district or zone heating, HVAC or process heating, steam.
cooling applications including pump & compressor coolers.
pharmaceutical applications, HX high polish pharm design, stainless steel.bearing lubricating systems, centrifugals.
We promise 10 years guarantee, all reasonable relevant cost will be undertaken by us in the first year if our heat exchanger fail to work due to quality problem.
| Specification |
|Heat Transfer Area||Working Pressure|
|Medium viscosity||Heat transfer coefficient|
|≤120||≤0.1||≤0.05||1.0 : 1.0||20-300||≤350|
|GLL3||8.0-11.0||1.0 : 1.5||≤300|